Hay all! So I had to take a little break from here for exam week(s), totally I did three tests of which one was a retest in chemistry. (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.)The good things is that I passed it (yaaaaaaay!) and now I just have to wait for the results of the others exams.
To move on to the tag, I got tagged by DNFTT2011
and here ya go! (I actually think this originated from the very same tag thing I did a while ago, skipping the questions this time tho
1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3.Answer 10 questions asked to you & invent 10 questions that people you tag will answer.
4.Choose 10 people & put their icon on your journal. (since I did a tag not long ago and since I'm such a rebel I'm skipping this teeeheee!)
5.Go to their pages and inform them that they've been tagged.
6.Not something silly like "U R Tagged if you read this".
7.You have to legally tag 10 people. (try to force me mwahah)
8.No tag backs.
9.Can't say "No Tags".
10.Everyone that's tagged must make a journal entry."Ten Things About Me".(kind of did that )
10 things about me
- I have lived in the same dang house since I was 5 yrs old
- I have not taken my drivers licence yet and I wish never to
- I havent used shampoo for 8 months-ish (and my hair feels better then ever)
- I have mined in total approximately 5000 nether quartz blocks (in Minecraft). I'm surprised my fingers never fell of or that I lost my mind.
- I have a tendency of thinking "normal" people are boring
- I had a headache this morning
- I have a slight gaming addiction
- I have an obsession with Lady Gaga's music video for Alejandro atm (its beautiful and one of the best music videos evah imo )
- I had several occasions as a kid (up until 5 years old) where I thought of myself in future events as a man (one particular thing I remember is that I thought of myself wearing a suit and a high hat, dancing with a lady in a gown in some sort of fancier dinner situation)
- And finally, I have the opinion that I fall in love with a person, not their supposed gender, so I classify myself as pansexual
And there you go! (Im not sure why I went trough the extra effort of beginning all of those facts with I have/havent/had, but it looks neat ) *Yes I edited this journal, sorry for the spam